The endocrine system of the body works in collaboration with central nervous system and controls certain body functions.
Among different secretions of the endocrine system of the body, the probably most important is human growth hormone which is abbreviated as HGH. It is secreted by a pituitary gland in the body, the gland is said to be master gland as its secretions control body functions as well as all another endocrine system of the body.
The HGH is associated with growth and energy, this hormone promotes height and muscles. In this article, you will learn about the best HGH Boosters. The presence of this hormone results in a healthier body, lower fats and control certain important functions like:
Human Growth Hormone: Natural HGH Boosters
- Keeping the cholesterol level lower in the body and hence the body remains lean.
- The fat accumulation on the body decreases under the action of HGH.
- Strengthening bones and muscles
- Protecting the body and vital organs from the effect of aging.
- It is also thought to enhance beauty as the hormone causes the skin cells to repair, promotes the growth of hair and nails.
- Circulation of the blood is improved with a considerable amount of HGH in the body.
- Stabilizing the lipid profile of a person.
- Protects brain from the effects of aging, hence improves decision making and memory.
Say it unfortunate, the level of HGH declines in the body as we grow older. The gradual deficiency of HGH starts in the body from the age of 20 years, as it happens, the lean body mass decreases and also bone density lowers.
The lowering of HGH level also causes an increase in body fat and the rate of accumulation of fats in the body. As a result of fat gain, there is always a risk of certain cardiovascular diseases. If you find yourself looking older, it possibly can be due to decline in HGH level in the body.
The easiest ways to find out the level of HGH in the body is a blood test called IGF-1. It is actually a hormone produced as the HGH is secreted by the pituitary gland. The best marker for HGH status in the body is this test. The values lower than 200 indicate a deficiency of growth hormone. And there is always a need to use supplements for adequate growth of the body.
Naturally, Boost Up HGH Levels
The best possible way to get rid of growth disorders if you are diagnosed with HGH deficiency is to get daily injections containing HGH. It has been investigated already that hormone replacement therapy HRT is always beneficial and work wonders for patients with deficiency of certain hormones. The people getting the advantage of HRT therapies are advised to follow it for many years.
There are certain conditions which lower the production of HGH in the body. These factors include lack of exercise, stress, and depression, an improper diet lacking essential nutrients as well as aging.
Hence it is also recommended for the people with HGH deficiency to change their lifestyle. Adequate sleep and stress-free life can be very positive triggers for HGH production. The proper diet plan and scientifically suggested exercise plan can result in the production of more HGH in the body. It can help you to stay younger.
Effective ways to increase HGH Boosters/production naturally:
Here are some recommended ways which will result in the natural production of HGH in the body. You can follow these steps and can enjoy a long healthy and youthful life.
- The high-intensity burst training is best when a person is doing it, the heart rate increases a lot. As a result of which highly fast twitch muscle fibers are kept engaged resulting in the release of HGH in the body naturally.
- The adequate sleep, which in most cases is recommended to be 8 hours per night is best for natural production of HGH.
- Melatonin, when taken before bed, is likely to increase the level of human growth hormone in the body.
- GABA is also one of the best products, before going to bed if a person taken in 1.5 to 3 grams of GABA or gamma amino butyric acid, it has shown to hike HGH level in the body by 200%.
- High-quality protein diet at night which at the same time is low in carbohydrate. The low carbohydrate diet will also help to keep insulin at a lower level. Hence it cannot act as a growth inhibitor.
- The maintenance of Vitamin D in the diet is also significant. The optimal value of vitamin D in the body as recommended is 70-100 mg/ml.
- Avoid sugar-rich food, especially before exercising, if you take sugary meal two hours post workout. It will likely to stimulate the hypothalamus to release somatostatin which lowers the release of HGH. This will also result in storage of fat bulk in the body.
- L-arginine and L-Lysine are two amino acids which when combine together before exercising and sleeping result in considerable increase in HGH level. It is therefore advised to take 3 to 5 grams of HGH for best outcomes.
- Glutamine with the dose of 2 to 10 grams as recommended by a doctor. Before work out or going to bed is also reported to result in the production of HGH in the body. The American journal of clinical nutrition claims that with the uptake of 2 g of glutamine, there is a double hike in the production of HGH in the body.
- Alpha-glyceryl phosphorylcholine which is generally abbreviated as A-GPC also increases HGH levels. One can safely take approximately 600 mg of A-GPC two hours before exercise or sleep to get high production of HGH in the body.
The best thing about using natural products is they will trigger the body to produce HGH and no side effects are likely to appear. Hence it is always recommended to use natural triggers to keep your body active and alert.
Enjoy your youth now for a long time with the good and adequate production of HGH in the body. Don’t forget to consult a doctor if you find anything inconvenient regarding HGH boosters. You can also read more about Human Growth Hormone Pills. Don’t Forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter. Thanks!